A ‘Good’ graded Primary school located in Bristol is looking to appoint an experienced Speech and Language Teaching Assistant. The school are eager to find the right candidate with the right qualifications to ensure the progress of all children. There are a number of children within the school who need additional support with their speech and language development. Your role will be to work with children on a 1:1 and group basis during the morning, then offer classroom support across the school in the afternoon.
This is a larger than average primary school. The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for free school meals is well above the national average. Working at this school will have its challenges but the staff are supportive and encouraging, always working as a team.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Level 2 childcare based qualification or higher, ideally with speech and language experience or training
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Choice between PAYE or Key Portfolio, through PAYE we will pay Employers National Insurance Contribution saving you money
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the local area
• CV and interview advice and support
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com , email us at email@example.com or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.