We are currently seeking experienced Speech and Language support specialists to work within an Outstanding school in the heart of Newham. You will be working full days school working hours of 8:30am - 4pm per week within mainstream primary schools and within SEN Units.
The roles we have to offer will vary but will consist of working directly with children in co-ordination with the Class teacher, Qualified Speech Therapists and other SEN support assistants.
Applicants must have:
*Significant experience of working as a Special Needs teaching assistant / Teaching Assistant within a primary school (at least 5 years);
* Significant experience of working with children with speech language and communication needs Impairment;
* Training in speech and language from a speech therapist or other relevant qualifications will also be desirable;
* Exemplary spoken and written English;
* The ability to successfully teach early reading skills in a vibrant and exciting manner, recent experience of teaching the Read, Write Inc. programme is desirable but not essential.
* A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children
* Commitment and flexibility
If you are looking to further your current career in Education or simply looking to tranfer your skills in to a school setting then please apply below with an updated CV.
***We are also offering a Recommend a Friend bonus where you can earn yourself £50 if anyone you refer registers with us***
We look forward to hearing from you very soon
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.