An OFSTED "Good" rated school in the Sheffield area require specialist support staff to work with pupils who have additional needs on a 1:1 basis, group interventions and general classroom support through EYFS (Early Years) through to Key Stage 1 & 2.
You should have;
- Experience working with children or young people with SENd and/or Behaviour needs
- The desire to support young people who have additional needs and may present challenging behaviour
- Be emotionally and physically resilient
- Team teach trained (desired)
- A dedicated Educational consultant to maximise your career and earning potential.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of schools and roles.
- Competitive rates of pay
Meetings are taking place soon!
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.