We are looking for someone to start ASAP!
About the school:
- Hendon Location
- Monday - Friday
- 08:30 - 15:30
- On-site parking and excellent transport links
- 3-form entry with a brilliant leadership team and on-site training
About the role:
- Working with small groups of students with SEMH
- Full time LSA post
- Working with small groups
- 1:1 support in the classroom often
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
The Candidate must have:
- Previous experience as an SEN TA (not essential)
- Full DBS Check
- References Available
I also have a range a of roles, including daily supply, part-time or full time across primary schools in the Barnet borough.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.