- Working full time 8:30 - 15:30
- Supporting Students on a one to one basis
- Working together as a part of a team
- Developing speech & language and social development
- Supporting in lessons such as art, music and P.E.
- Assisting with sensory integration
If you would like to be put forward for this role please apply to the advert or alternatively send your CV to alex - alex.conway@protocol-education to find out more.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00