Learning Support Assistant – Waltham Forest
Are you flexible, patient, caring and confident with children?
Protocol Education is always looking for teaching assistants to work with children with SEN or to support pupils one-to-one or in small groups to ensure they access the full curriculum. We have a number of full time opportunities available across Waltham Forest to start immediately and in September.
We are looking for:
• EAL skills and experience
• Behaviour management skills
• Experience with ASD, SpLD, Downs Syndrome or Dyslexia or any other Special Needs experience.
• Sats and exam booster experience
• One-to-one or small group tuition experience
Positions are available in the London Borough of Waltham Forest and include Part/Full time Roles; term time only and can run from Half a term up to the whole academic year.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
- In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
- Competitive Pay rates
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact one of our London offices and speak to a consultant now.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.