Learning Support Assistant – Waltham Forest
Are you flexible, patient, caring and confident with children?
Protocol Education is always looking for teaching assistants to work with children with SEN or to support pupils one-to-one or in small groups on a temporary basis to ensure they access the full curriculum.
We are looking for:
• EAL skills and experience
• Behaviour management skills
• Experience with ASD, SpLD or Dyslexia
• Sats and exam booster experience
• One-to-one or small group tuition experience
Applications are also welcome from Graduates in Maths, Science or English (other subjects may be considered) who wish to gain in-school experience prior to undertaking teacher training for the role of Learning Support Assistant. Consideration will also be given to candidates who wish to be career LSAs.
Positions are available in the London Borough of Waltham Forest and include Part/Full time Roles; term time only and can run from Half a term up to the whole academic year.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
- In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
- Competitive Pay rates
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact one of our London offices and speak to a consultant now.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.