Due to the nature of the needs of the pupils it is very important that candidates are able to commit until December 2020 and would be interested in taking permanent work if given the opportunity.
You will be suitable if:
- You have volunteer or professional experience working with individuals with autism or other complex needs.
- Have experience working within an educational setting as either a midday meal supervisor or teaching assistant.
- Have care experience as a health care assistant or support worker.
- You have good written and verbal English.
- You are passionate about working with children with special needs and complex needs.
- Can start immediately pending safeguarding clearance.
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles and are available to work immediately please call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.