- Work with students on a 1:1 basis and within a class
- Assisting with recreational activities such as gardening, farming and bowling
- Support the learners in class on a one to one basis with numeracy and literacy
- Assist with their daily learning needs & activities such as shopping, washing & cooking
- Working within a supportive environment and team
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your application and send your CV to email@example.com.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00