SPECIAL NEEDS TEACHING ASSISTANT -
We are looking to appoint a Special Needs Assistant to join an excellent staff team at a lovely School in Huntingdon.
You will work in small classes, supporting the planning, preparing and delivering of learning activities and the recognition of pupil achievement both in class and at activities such as swimming, playtime, leisure and lunchtimes. We will support and encourage your continuing learning in working with pupils with autism.
If you go on to be a successful long term member at the school and secure a permanent position, your benefits include paid school holidays and a pension scheme. If you are enthusiastic, creative and interested in working in the field of autism we would be delighted to hear from you.
• Knowledge or Experience of working with children and young people with special educational needs
• Demonstrable experience of the ability to understand and support children with developmental difficulty or disability
• Knowledge/Awareness of Autism
• Knowledge/Awareness of Challenging Behaviour
• Have passion and belief in helping our pupils to achieve their full potential
• Weekly Pay
• Own Candidate Portal where you are in control of your timesheets and can regularly update your availability
• Your own consultant who you will liaise with about various job opportunities and expectations
• We are a PAYE agency
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please register via our website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.