For this role you need to have a resilient personality and passionate about special needs. The school has a strong community ethos and have excellent relationships with other schools in the borough.
Pay rate will be dependent on experience, skills and qualifications.
Autism experience is preferred, the school places strong value on the character of the ideal candidate and is looking for someone who is resilient and knowledgeable of SEN in a school setting!
As a class teacher you be expected to:
- Familiarise yourself with EHCPs of your class and be able to contribute to them.
- Work closely with Teaching Assistant and therapists to ensure the needs of your pupils are being met
- Monitor the progression of your pupils and feedback to SLT and parents
- Prepare and deliver lessons designed to suit the different needs in your class
- Manage behaviour
- Qualified Teacher Status
- 2 educational based references
- 2 years teacher experience in the UK
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.