The right candidate will have experience in a similar role, a proven track record of improving attainment levels.
The role as a Teaching Assistant is extremely valuable and key to the overall learning and development of pupils. The positions would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, fun, and rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Supported pupils one-to-one or in small groups.
- Trained in Moving and Handling and Personal Care
- Experience working with children with SEN (an advantage).
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a video interview.