Protocol Education are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work with children who have Special Education Needs, to support pupils One-to-One and on a small group basis.
Daily Supply and Long Term positions are available.
We are looking for people who have:
- EAL skills and experience
- Behaviour management skills
- Experience with Autism, ADHD, ASD, Dyslexia, Speech and Language Difficulties, Complex Medical Needs or Behaviour Issues
- SATS and exam booster experience
- One-to-one or small group tuition experience
Applications are also welcome from Graduates in English, Maths and Science as well as Psychology, Sociology and physiology (other subjects may be considered) who wish to gain in school experience prior to undertaking teacher training for the role of a Learning Support Assistant.
Applicants must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure or be willing to apply for a new one.
Protocol Education offers all candidates:
- A wide variety of different positions both day to day and long term
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- Access to free CPD training
- 24 Hour Emergency contact numbers
For more information or to apply please call us on 01223 463 140 or email your CV to Cambridge@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.