Job type: Special Needs Assistant
Salary: £70.00 - £85.00 per day PAYE
Closing date: 30th September 2022
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ SEN School in Brent are looking to recruit a number of SEN Teaching Assistant to join the welcoming team.
- This role is 5 days per week, Monday – Friday for the successful candidate.
- The client is also flexible on the amount of days you can work
- Day to day cover also needed to cover general sickness
- You will be supporting children with a range of Special Needs
- The role will be to start in September 2022
- The School is an SEN school and Primary
- The School has high expectations of what the children can achieve and strive to innovate and inspire all children, through a broad and balanced curriculum
The Senior Leadership Team are lovely. They are welcoming and easily approachable. If you have experience or an understanding in any of the following areas then this opportunity could be for you.
- Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties
- ASC (autistic spectrum condition)
- VI (visual impairment)
- Early years
- SLD (severe learning difficulties)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
To apply for this position you would ideally;
- Have good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to inspire students to be active in learning
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Glenn on 0208 371 7900 or email Glenn.Cunningham@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.