- Working one to one and as a team
- Assisting with basic numeracy & literacy
- Developing communication skills and social awareness
- Assisting in lessons that include song, play, art & music
- Encouraging sensory engagement through sound & touch
If this role is of interest to you please submit your application or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00