- Working one to one developing numeracy & literacy
- Teaching life skills such as cooking, gardening, shopping
- Assisting with vocational courses
- Developing self confidence and social interaction
For this role, you will have:
- Experience working in specialist schools or care backgrounds is beneficial
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- An interest in supporting learners with special needs
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles please email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.