- Working Monday to Thursday
- Hours are 8:45 - 16:30
- Working one to one focusing on students development and wellbeing
- Supporting students with recreational activities such as cooking, gardening and assisting on work placements
- Supporting students in the community such as taking them to community centres or the local farm
- Free training to develop your skills further
- Excellent transport links
- Available work on Fridays at other schools to broaden your experience
- No umbrella companies
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply for the role or alternatively you can submit your CV to email@example.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.