The ideal person:
- Working in a similar environment or other experience of working with special needs.
- Resilience and patience, compassion and understanding.
- An ability to be proactive, creative and empathetic.
- To adhere to the school's policies and practices.
In return we offer
- Competitive pay through PAYE (No Umbrella Companies!)
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant
If you feel would be suitable for this role please send your CV ASAP to alex - alex.conway@protocol-education to be considered.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00