- Developing students cognitive functions through sensory integration and utilising the sensory room
- Focusing in speech & language skills and understanding social cues
- Ensuring students engage with lessons, providing academic support and working under the instruction of the class teacher.
- Assisting with swimming
For this role, you will have:
- Happy to work one to one and small group work
- An enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Team player
- Care or teaching experience required
If you feel this role is of interest to you please submit your CV to alex.conway@protocol-education.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.