Social Media Trainer Assessor to deliver Advanced Apprenticeship Social Media
Candidate must be able to deliver Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business, includes following units: Principles of Social Media, Principles of keywords and optimisation, Social Networking management for business, Using collaborative technologies, Imaging software, Content management systems – website creation, Creating and optimising content for web
IT Trainer Assessor to deliver Intermediate Apprenticeship: 419, IT Application Specialist and Advanced Apprenticeship: 418, IT Software, Web & Telecom’s Professionals.
Candidates must be able to deliver L2 Diploma in IT User Skills, includes following units : Improving Productivity in IT, Understanding Potential of IT, Developing Personal and Team effectiveness using IT ,: Set up an IT System, Optimise IT System Performance, It Security for Users, Database Software, Imaging Software, Website Software
Level 3 Diploma In Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professional, includes following units: Working in IT Industry, Systems Architecture, Computer networks, Technical Fault Diagnosis, Working with ICT Hardware and Equipment , Security of ICT Systems, Manage a Server Environment Software Installation and Upgrade, Technical Advice and Guidance
The technical skills we are looking for are IT are –
• Build computers from component level and having a sound knowledge and understanding of each component that can be explained and demonstrated to learners
• Ability to fault find and diagnose technical issues to be able to replicate this for learners to fault find and diagnose problems with various tools and software
• Have a sound knowledge of multiple Operating Systems including – Windows XP / 7 / 8 /10 and Windows Server Operating Systems, Mac OS and Linux.
• Be able to demonstrate and configure and upgrade multiple Operating Systems listed above so learners can be given this task to install and configure and fault find issues that are set
• Have a sound knowledge of computer security in hardware and software and be able to demonstrate to learners the importance of this so they can then replicate
• Have a sound knowledge of computer networks and be able to demonstrate configuring a network operating system and computer network hardware to create a small network with the learners and demonstrate making it secure
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications
For IT Role Desirable qualifications or equivalent would be :
HNC/HND in Computing
CompTIA A+ and Network+
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.