Social, emotional, mental health support specialists in Bristol
Protocol education are seeking to recruit a social, emotional mental health (SEMH) support specialists to work alongside children who have moderate learning difficulties to help improve the individuals development. There are numerous roles located in a range of primary schools in Bristol and surrounding areas.
Social, emotional, mental health (SEMH) specialists are beneficial to a child as they are motivated and focused to take the emphasis away from the child’s behaviour difficulties. Over a period of time you will greater a child’s self-confidence and help the pupil access more of the National Curriculum within the class.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12 months). If you do not have one we can carry one out on your behalf.
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of education recruitment experience.
While working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about Protocol Education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly Barnes on 0117 945 3960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org