During this uncertain time, all our Consultants are still working (albeit from home) and we are busily recruiting secondary teachers and subject specialists across Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Suffolk and Norfolk. We are interviewing and recruiting ready for when schools re-open their doors, as well as for September positions.
From the safety of your home, we can get in touch with you to answer your questions, discuss employment opportunities and hold video interviews.
We are looking for subject specialists who are looking for their next opportunity working for a market leader who will be in a position to secure you a rewarding role.
We will support you in finding the right role for you and offer a dedicated consultant, who will work with you throughout.
As a successful candidate you will:
- have experience of the KS3 and KS4 Curriculum*
- have a Teaching Qualification with QTS or equivalent
- have good classroom management skills
- be dynamic, dedicate and passionate towards teaching
- have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- provide 2 references including most recent employer
So why register with Protocol Education?
- We attract the best education talent for our schools and in return offer great rates of pay
- We care about your development and offer various continued professional development (CPD) courses
- Great referral scheme - recommend a teacher and earn yourself some extra money
- An easy to use online account where you can sign off your timesheets weekly and update your availability for work
- Dedicated professional and friendly consultant
- Offices throughout England who can find you work wherever you are
- Our own pay roll department so you'll be paid PAYE so no extra charges to get paid
*NQT teachers are welcome to apply.