Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Protocol Education is seeking adaptable, passionate and inspirational supply SENTA's to join our team in servicing a number of wonderful primary schools that we supply to.
Currently looking for support specialists. You will need to have experience of working successfully and cooperatively as part of a team within a school for children supporting them 1-1 or in small groups.
There are various needs across the schools ranging from challenging behaviour, ASD, ADHD and other needs on the spectrum.
Key Skills required:
- You must have good spoken English.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months Primary experience.
- You need to supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs as well as Surrey, Kent and Bromley.
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
So if you are an experienced SEN TA who is looking for an exciting and fresh challenge then please apply today via our website www.protocol-education.com