Protocol Education are a market leading specialist Education recruitment company working with prestigious schools across the London Borough of Bromley.
We are currently looking for a driven, positive and experienced support assistant to work at a ‘Good’ junior school in Bromley.
The school require a positive and supportive SEN support assistant to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support access to learning for an individual pupil with SEN and provide general support to class teachers in the management of pupils and the classroom.
The successful candidate should be able to establish a good supportive relationship with students with learning difficulties, so as to be able to clearly communicate and chart progress.
As an LSA you would be required to have the following skills and attributes:
• Previous experience having worked with children with special needs either in a classroom or other related or community based settings.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to carry out instructions
• Ability to remain calm
• Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
• Ability to establish positive working relationships with adults and children
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.