This is an outstanding opportunity for a committed, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join their school in BS25, following promotion from within. The school are innovative, creative and ambitious and seek a like-minded school leader to join their team.
Start date: September 2022
Hours: Full time (SENDCo minimum 1 day per week)
Classteacher in KS1 or KS2
What the school can offer you:
• The full support of a dedicated committed team of staff
• The benefit of working in an innovative and forward-thinking Academy
• The opportunity to work with motivated, engaged children and supportive parents
• A commitment to offering excellent CPD opportunities
• A position on the Senior Leadership Team
• Staff benefits, including discounted gym membership and a cycle to work scheme
Candidates will need:
• Outstanding teaching
• Leadership qualities and ambition
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• An innovative, creative and enthusiastic approach
• Experience in the field of SEND
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.