Job title: SENCO/ Inclusion Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional SENCO/Inclusion Manager for a lovely school located in Newham. The school was rated ‘Outstanding’ their most recent OFSTED.
This is an opportunity to take on the responsibility of the Special Educational Needs in the school. You will be ensuring the management of pupils accessing the specialist resource provision on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate should:
• Carry out assessments of student performance and raise standards
• Ability to build rapport with parents.
• Support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
• Have worked with various children with complex SEN needs and other needs such as ASD, PMLD, MLD and physical disability.
Candidates should have:
• Relevant SEN experience in a classroom and SEN provison experience
• Relevant SENCo or Inclusion experience/qualifications
• Relevant management experience
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.