Protocol Education are working with a school in Hillingdon, who are excited to appoint a TA with experience working with children of primary and secondary age. They are looking for a caring, enthusiastic, and energetic individual who is confident in caring for children with severe and profound learning difficulties and Autism.
This school boasts an outstanding Ofsted award and has fantastic facilities including a hydrotherapy multi-sensory swimming pool, a soft playroom, dedicated therapy space and more exciting resources.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience of working with SEND pupils
- Have a supporting and encouraging manner
- Can be flexible and work as part of a team
- Be required to work closely with Class Teachers and staff.
- Confident swimmer is a bonus
Protocol Education offer:
- Competitive rates of pay via PAYE (no umbrella companies)
- FREE continued professional training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of consultants
If this role sounds ideal for you, apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.