Protocol Education are working on behalf of some OUTSTANDING primary schools across Manchester who are currently looking for Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants to work on a 1:1/small group basis with children who have learning difficulties.
These needs may include Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD and Behavioural Difficulties. The school needs a teaching assistant to work with the pupils, keeping them focused and engaged during lesson time.
In order to apply you must;
• be a qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant or above
• have worked with primary aged children in a school setting
• have some experience of SEND
• be pro active, have self initiative and a good sense of humour
So what's in it for you?
• Flexible work both part time and full time
• Competitive daily pay rates
• Guaranteed work schemes
• Regular work within local secondary schools
• Free of charge training courses (SEN, Team Teach, behaviour management)
• Dedicated consultants committed to supporting your career ventures
If you are interest in this opportunity please register an up to date CV online www.protocol-education.com
If successful, a member of the team will contact you.