Although school experience is important, the school are open to recruiting candidates with some form of childcare experience who are willing to learn and develop their skills within a new environment.
- Supporting students 1:1 with numeracy & literacy
- Developing social & communication skills through sensory integration
- Assessing pupils' levels and ability
- Comfortable or open to supporting learners with personal care
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- No Umbrella Companies
- Accredited CPD that include learning strategies, behaviour techniques and medical procedures
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00