Are you a Support Specialist?
Are you looking for a new challenge within SEN schools?
Protocol Education is looking to recruit experienced support individuals to work with pupils with various needs such as:
- Autism to them support in class to keep them on task and potentially deal with any behaviour issues
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Specific Learning Difficulties such as Dyslexia
- Physical Disability
Do you have experience in one or more of these needs or do you hold any relevant qualifications wanting to apply it in practice?
What Protocol Education can offer:
- Protocol Education has strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary via PAYE (no umbrella companies)
- Dedicated consultants
Protocol offers flexible roles, daily supply, long-term placements and a choice of part-time or full-time roles.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.