I am looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience working with children with Special Educational Needs. You must posses excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
You will be joining an Ofsted graded 'Good' school and will be responsible for supporting students in lower KS2. With a dedicated and friendly team around you, you will feel supporting in your role.
Candidates must be:
• Enthusiastic and committed to supporting young children
• Ability to build rapport and engage learning
• Committed and available full time
The school can offer:
- An inclusive approach to education where they aim to exceed expectations for all
- A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
- The support of a committed Staff and Leadership team
- Opportunity to be extended in the role, on going position
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment company, every year we help thousands of teachers and support assistants find daily, long term and permanent work in schools across the UK.
If this is what you are looking for and you feel you have the necessary skills to contribute then I would love to hear from you. Please apply now.