SEN Primary Teaching Assistant with a September Start
An ‘Outstanding’ school located in South Bristol are keen to take on full-time Teaching Assistants with experience working in both 1:1 and small group settings, supporting Key Stage 1 mostly in Phonics and Reading interventions through the ways of play and outdoor learning.
They are interested in people who have a caring and enthusiastic manner with the proven skills to be able to support children within Key Stage 1. This position will be best suited for people who are energetic and wanting to provide the most suitable learning surroundings for their pupils. Candidates who are also keen and committed to furthering themselves in a professional setting would thrive in this position.
- Strong leadership skills and confident in reporting back to the class teacher, parents and outside agencies if necessary.
- Having experience using Read, Write. Inc is desirable.
- Having the initiative to meet the child’s needs.
- Being adaptable and work as part of a team.
What we can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- Social gatherings, a great opportunity to meet other candidates.
- £250 referral scheme.
-Location- South Bristol
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.