Ideal candidates should:
- Hold a UK QTS
- Have experience of teaching in a special needs environment
- Be committed and enthusiastic towards teaching
In return successful candidates will receive:
- Experience in Special Needs
- Your very own personal consultant who will assist you through the whole process
- A competitive pay package with regular salary increases
We are a leading, nationwide, school and teaching based recruitment agency who can offer guaranteed local work for all successful candidates.
If you are interested, apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com, and we will be in touch.
Please note, we undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education. Therefore, we require all candidates to hold a clean and enhanced DBS certificate on the update service.