Once our partner schools are open again, we anticipate a very high demand for short-term and daily supply cover across Essex, giving you the opportunity to find a school that is the perfect match for your individual approach to teaching.
To see feedback from our existing Teachers and Support staff, and meet the team please follow the link
At Protocol we deliver great service and are trusted by more than 4000 clients to provide them with the full range of early years and classroom based staff on both a temporary and permanent basis. We offer expertise in early years, teaching, support, SEND and intervention supply, answering the highly specialised needs of many settings both quickly and efficiently.
We work very closely with some excellent schools in Braintree and the surrounding area. If you're looking for flexible supply work or a permanent teaching role, we'd love to hear from you.
Working on supply with Protocol Education:
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's (umbrella companies) or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Flexible furlough scheme in place for our candidates throughout Covid-19, if unavailable to work and eligible for the criteria
• Work in schools local to you
• No planning or marking
• Flexibility on the days you work
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated SEND/Secondary consultant team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button