Protocol Education are now working with a local school based in Finchley Central, the school is a consistently good school by Ofsted reports
That are now seeking a SEND teacher to support there ongoing campaign for enhance teaching experience which supports children to ensure that they are exposed to an exciting educational experience
The successful SEND teacher duties and requirements:
- Degree in Education or equivalent
- QTS (preferably with EYFS specialism)
- Experience of working with SEND children
- Experienced in working in a classroom and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
- Enjoys working with children on a one-to-one basis
- A flexible and open to change attitude
- Has a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Has a calm and understanding demeanour and innovative engagement techniques
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Hours - 8.30-3.30pm (Term Time only) Monday – Friday
- Start Date - September 2022
All applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are interested to know more or apply, please forward your resume to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact me on 0208 371 7900
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.