SEND TA - Tower Hamlets
Protocol Education are working with schools across East London that are need of SEND Teaching Assistants to join them ASAP.
This position will require you to work with children that have statements of SEND to varying degrees. You will be expected to work either 1:1 or in small groups. You will have the knowledge and experience to support the pupils with their schoolwork and out in the playground.
If you have experience working with children with SEND and want to develop your current skill set this this is a great opportunity for you. If you do have experience or are qualified, then we would love to hear from you!
What you will need to be successful!
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Patient, resilient and reliable
- DBS (on the update service) or be willing to obtain one
- 2 references
- Knowledge/experience working with children with SEND
- Confidence in making relationships with children, parents, staff members and external agencies
- Advocate for better outcomes for children with SEND
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.