SEND Support 1:1 (Year 4)
CAMDEN - September 2022
If you are looking for a Long term opportunity working in a primary school in Camden who are known for their tight knit community and strong support system, you have come to the right place!
There is a role for you starting in September, you will be supporting a child in Year 4 with Autism and challenging behaviour.
The school is a 2 form entry school and is surrounded by great transport links.
You must have had experience in a 1 to 1 setting with Special needs either personally or professionally and be able to commute to the Camden area.
• Experienced with challenging behaviour (Team Teach would be beneficial)
• Knowledge of safeguarding
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• Passionate about the wellbeing of children and strong interpersonal skills
• Available 5 days, Monday to Friday - school hours.
- CPD - Additional training available
- Competitive Rate
- An experienced Consultant to support you throughout the whole process
- Great Transport Links in to the borough of Camden
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.