Previous experience working with children is essential. Must be energetic, enthusiastic and be able to work using your own initiative. Within this role, you will be expected to work alongside key school staff and existing behaviour plans to improve levels of pupil behaviour exhibited in class. Over time, you will build up a supportive working relationship with the pupils so that you can act as a mentor and role model, ultimately improving overall attainment.
Key Skills required:
- You must have good spoken English.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months Primary experience.
- You must have recent SEND experience.
- You need to supply two recent references of which one must be from a school/health care setting.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Protocol Education offer:
- A personal dedicated consultant
- Customized profile and interview preparation
- Online candidate portal to manage your account
- Weekly pay
You must be eligible to work in the UK in order to apply for this role. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks and must be willing to subscribe to the update service.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Frances on 0114 252 1975 or email email@example.com