SEND SEMH Teachers needed in Wiltshire and Swindon for Supply
Protocol Education work with a number of Alternative Provisions that provide Education for students with various Special educational needs. We have multiple opportunities for both experienced and aspiring SEND Teachers in a variety of SEMH schools in Wiltshire
• Experience of working with small groups of SEND Students with multiple learning difficulties or challenging behaviour
• Experience of coaching, Social Emotional and Mental Health pupils
• PRU Experience
• Mentoring/ coaching of challenging male pupils
The schools we work with have high expectations of staff. Each Provision is extremely supportive and wants someone who has integrity, is passionate and remains calm.
If you haven’t found that permanent dream job at a Secondary School yet in your chosen field why not work at a number of different schools within your local area on a timetable that suits you!
At Protocol Education we work in partnership with schools across Swindon, Wiltshire, Bristol, North Somerset and Bath and North East Somerset and provide them with Teaching Staff on a day to day and long term placement supply basis.
We have great relationships with schools across the country, and work on behalf of these schools to find them excellent temporary staff.
If you are a qualified Teacher seeking part time or full time work in a school near you then we want to hear from you.
What’s great about registering and working with Protocol Education?
• You determine your own schedule, freeing you to pursue other career investments or make more time for yourself so that you have a better work life balance
• You get paid weekly
• You don’t have to fill out any application forms, your dedicated consultant will alter your existing CV on your behalf and will find you work
• You can gain entry into lots of different Educational Institutions and even try different sectors of Education out if you were thinking about moving into Special needs or even converting from Upper School to Lower School
• 24 hour support from consultants that can advise, support and ensure you get paid on time
• Opportunity to teach at lots of different schools that you haven’t been able to teach at or were unsuccessful at interview- This really helps mould your own opinion on what works best for you and what environment you prefer to carry your specialism in
• Helps you stay in the Education loop
• You get to experience teaching other subject specialism’s. This is great if you no longer enjoy teaching your own specialism and wish to explore a variety of subjects
And Most importantly, consultants at Protocol Education will always listen to what you want and will try our best to make that happen.
Register with Protocol Education to apply for this role and connect with other schools, academies and Alternative Provisions recruiting near you
Protocol Education offers all Teachers and teaching staff:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
• CPD SEN, Primary to Secondary Conversion, Phonics, Cover Supervisor training etc
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
We look forward to your response. Please contact Charlie Johnson 0117 9453965 / email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.