Experienced SEMH/SEN teachers wanted in Leicestershire.
Protocol are looking for SEN Teachers who are highly experienced working with children and young adults with social emotional mental health difficulties (SEMH). We are currently looking for staff that are available day-to-day or long-term to work in our in PRUs, alternative provisions and EBD schools across all key stages in Leicestershire
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students that have SEMH and significant behavioural difficulties. You will need to be committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
Successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• QTS or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a secondary level.
• Able to inspire and engage with children or young adults with SEMH and challenging behaviour.
• Assessing individual learning needs and developing individual education plans
• To be able to differentiate work to students depending on their needs and abilities.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff members.
• The ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
• Have recent experience teaching SEN students.
• Trained in Team Teach/MAPA.
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
• Continued support through all placements with a dedicated consultant.
• Free CPD courses
If you have all of these qualities and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV ASAP.
Contact Jed at Protocol Education on 01162851615 for further information. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.