Are you a teacher looking for a new challenge?
If the answer is YES, and your available full time we have a great opportunity! To start in September!!
A Special Needs Secondary school based in the Borough of Croydon is looking for an experienced, dedicated, resilient and creative teacher. This provision provides support for pupils from KS2-5, whose academic needs have been affected by social emotional or mental health issues
The role requires delivery of personalised learning programmes, which may be classroom based, or 1:1 offsite.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering subject specialism to secondary pupils
• Delivering English, Maths and Science to secondary/and or Primary pupils,
• Providing additional learning opportunities to support academic achievement & attainment
• Liaising with external schools and agencies to facilitate continuity of the provision of education/
As a SEMH Teacher you will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Have recognised QTS (essential)
• To have worked with Students with Social Emotional and mental health issues.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to use your initiative and work well under pressure.
• Recognising emotional behaviour triggers and utilising approaches that enable academic & social progression.
• Understanding or awareness of assessment, reviewing & contributing to ILP.
If you have any of these qualities or experience and would like to work with Protocol please contact Natalie on 0207 971 1294 or email cv to email@example.com
Here is a snippet of what Protocol can offer you:
Guaranteed Worker Pay - (GWP)
Looking for a bit of job security, but unsure about committing to a role sight unseen? A Guaranteed Work Agreement (GWA) could be for you.
If you want to work as much as possible for your first term in the UK, but can also see the appeal of settling into life in England through daily supply, GWA provides
the perfect balance. It’s a simple solution: we’ll guarantee you a set number of days of supply work per term, in return for your exclusive
commitment to Protocol Education for the duration of the agreement. Easy!
Every teacher registered with Protocol Education in the UK has access to a whole range of continuing professional development (CPD) courses, with many based around
improving your knowledge of special educational needs (SEN).
While you’re increasing your experience in the classroom, these courses will help you build skills and expand your career in new directions.
Take a look at some of the courses we’re currently offering on our website here:
BEST TEMPORARY RECRUITMENT AGENCY - RECRUITER AWARDS 2013
We know how important it is to work with an agency you can rely upon to provide the best quality service possible. A wealth of knowledge within the Education Sector, years of recruitment experience and a genuine passion for our industry makes Protocol a leader within England. We take the time to get to know you, and to understand your skills and experience in depth to ensure we find the best placement match as well as providing ongoing support throughout your career ventures.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.