Are you passionate about teaching and think you have the ability keep pupils engaged teaching in a pupil referral unit setting?
Could you inspire pupils through your creative practical pedagogy?
We are currently working with a number of Pupil Referral Units and alternative provisions that are looking for well grounded teachers that want a highly rewarding career. Secondary teachers with strong subject knowledge that are passionate and enjoy creating practical lessons or you may be a primary teacher with a strong innovative strategy at creating engaging and imaginative teaching and learning. Pupils in a PRU or alternative provision are vulnerable individuals that need that extra encouragement to develop their educational attainment levels. Pupils may have; severe learning difficulties, social, emotional and mental health issues, attention deficit hyperactive disorder, behavioural difficulties or complex needs. Working within a setting like this requires well grounded teachers that have a passion for teaching children in the most creative ways and enjoy working in a setting like this.
For this PRU Teacher role, you will have:
• A recognised Teacher qualification.
• Strong subject knowledge in what you are teaching.
• Have the ability to present creative, practical teaching and learning.
• Have the ability to inspire pupils and keep them engaged.
• Be able to adapt your teaching and learning and in cooperate pupils interests into lesson plans.
• Good behaviour management skills.
• Be passionate and innovative in your pedagogy.
• Be innovative and inspire some of the most disengaged pupils.
• Have the ability to build rapport with pupils.
If you are interested in exciting opportunities working as a PRU teacher apply immediately or call Simone Jones on 01642 200174
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.