Protocol education are delighted to present a fantastic Art teacher opportunity with a special needs school based in Sheffield. This school offers a wide range of learning difficulties and offer children a purposeful and happy environment.. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team in a support role to aid in improving children's lives with a preventative approach right through from KS1 to KS4.
• Art teacher
Successful candidates will have:
• Teaching qualification or equivalent
- Experience with teaching art to the UK curriculum
• Experience working with children
• Passion for working in special needs. (Experience preferred but not required)
• Competitive pay package.
• Your own personal consultant.
Are you ready to start really making a difference working for a non-profit organisation that really makes an impact on children's lives? Simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All successful applicants will be called back to confirm details and arrange an interview.