Is proud of its enthusiastic children and dedicated staff team who create a friendly and fun-filled school in which to learn. Their core belief is that there are no limits to what can be achieved. They value Trust, Friendship, Discovery and Success which makes the school a wonderful place to further your teaching career.
What they offer:
• A supportive and encouraging leadership team who value integrity;
• An experienced and committed partner teacher to work alongside;
• Training and development opportunities for all staff, including full induction programme for newly qualified and experienced teachers;
• A curriculum packed with opportunities and possibilities;
• Creative, enthusiastic children with amazing ideas who will make you smile on a daily basis;
• The chance to make a real difference to the lives of the children and families.
The successful candidate will be:
• Personable, approachable and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children;
- Experienced with supporting children who have SEND.
• A creative, evidence-based practitioner who is eager to learn and driven to improve their practice;
• An inspirer who is able to motivate all pupils to learn; someone who is genuinely interested in children learning in a creative and engaging way;
• Experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies;
• Solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team;
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
• Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to apply. For more details please apply for a chance to be shortlisted.