SEND Primary Teacher - Oxfordshire
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunities teaching in special schools? Are your teaching and learning pedagogy innovative and creative?
We are currently looking for SEN Teachers in Oxfordshire either experienced or have a keen interest in teaching pupils with SEN. Special schools have a wide range of pupils with SEN such as: Profound multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), Severe Learning difficulties (SLD), moderate learning difficulties (MLD), Autistic spectrum disorder (ASD), complex needs, Hearing Impairment (HI), Visual Impairment (VI), social, emotional and mental health (SEMH), Downs Syndrome, and ADHD. Class sizes within a special school setting class sizes are at a maximum of 9 pupils and there will be a maximum of 4 SEN Learning support assistants depending on the pupils needs.
For this SEN Teacher role you will:
• Have QTS or equivalent.
• Sound knowledge of pupils with SEN.
• Have taught pupils in a special school or in a similar setting.
• Adapt your teaching to support pupil’s individual needs.
• Have a positive and calm demeanour.
• Be passionate in teaching pupils with SEN.
• Have the patience and commitment of providing quality teaching and learning
• DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new one.
If you are interested in this SEN Teacher role, send your C.V to KReynolds@protocol-education.com or for more information call Katie on 01923 257410.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.