Protocol Education is looking for professional and hard-working Special Education Needs (SEN) teachers or newly qualified teachers (NQTs) that are available to work at our schools across North London.
If you are an enthusiastic SEN teacher we want to hear from fantastic candidates like you. We are looking for qualified and skilled individuals, with professional experience relevant to SEN education, to teach and mentor students who have additional learning needs.
If you are able to demonstrate the skills and enthusiasm to work within an SEN School, have the ability to adapt your teaching style based on the requirements of the students within the class, and are able to show support to students one to one and also in small groups, then we would like to hear from you.
Job Specific Requirements:
- PGCE and Qualified Teaching Status (QTS), or equivalent qualifications.
- A commitment to ensuring the achievement of all students.
- Ability to plan strategies to create effective teaching and learning.
- A commitment to equality and opportunity.
- Producing lesson plans, risk assessments and reports for each education and engagement session.
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of day to day, long term and permanent positions.
- Access to free online CPD training courses.
- Support of the Protocol Education Team.
- AWR pay scale after 12 weeks.
If you are interested and have the right skills and qualifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3219 7740.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful. At the same time, helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.