DYNAMIC, DEDICATED AND EXPERIENCED TEACHER? – WITH AN UNDERSTANDING OF SENCO??
IF the answer is YES, and your available full time (minimum 2 terms) we have a great opportunity! To start in September.
A vibrant Special Needs Primary school based in the Borough of Croydon, (near leafy Purley)is looking for an experienced, dedicated, resilient and creative teacher. The role requires a confident teacher with experience of working with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) or (PMLD).
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering subject to Primary age pupils
• Delivering lessons that support sensory development
• Providing additional learning opportunities to support academic achievement & attainment
• Liaising with parents, carers, school nurses
As a Primary Teacher you will ideally have the following skills and qualifications:
• OTT or QTS – Primary or Secondary (Essential)
• Nursery Teacher (Desirable)
• To have worked with Students with special needs, ideally complex needs or autism.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to use your initiative and work well under pressure.
• Recognising emotional behaviour triggers and utilising approaches that enable academic & social progression.
• Understanding or awareness of assessment, reviewing & contributing to ILP.
• Ability to support a team of Classroom Assistants
• Team Teach
The pay rate for this position will be £120-£135 depending upon experience.
School easy to get to from surrounding areas such as Carshalton, Wallington, Norbury, Streatham, & Merton, Lewisham Boroughs,.
If you have any of these qualities or experience and would like to work with Protocol please contact Natalie on 0207 971 1294 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org you will then be contacted.
Here is a snippet of what Protocol can offer you:
Guaranteed Worker Pay - (GWP)
Looking for a bit of job security, but unsure about committing to a role sight unseen? A Guaranteed Work Agreement (GWA) could be for you.
If you want to work as much as possible for your first term in the UK, but can also see the appeal of settling into life in England through daily supply, GWA provides
the perfect balance. It’s a simple solution: we’ll guarantee you a set number of days of supply work per term, in return for your exclusive
commitment to Protocol Education for the duration of the agreement. Easy!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.