Benefits - PAYE Pay, No Umbrella Companies, Free CPD, Local work.
We have several schools in Southwark that are currently searching for Teachers that are interested in working in special needs school with children with special needs such as physical disabilities (PMLD) and complex needs. As a SEN teacher you will be teaching students a variation of subjects that include; literacy, numeracy and sensory integration. Class sizes range from 6 to 8 students per class with several support staff assisting both students and the teacher.
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students that have autism, communication difficulties and developmental delay. Candidates who are committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching will considered to work in one of our outstanding SEN schools.
Successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• Confident in differentiating work in accordance to the students' needs.
• Experience or understanding of P-Levels.
• Have recent experience teaching SEN students.
• Have a strong commitment to inclusion with high expectations for all learners.
• Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being applied.
• Willing to learn and update skills and knowledge
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive pay
• Work in Outstanding SEN schools which are easily accessible to transport links
• No Umbrella Companies
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.