Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a brilliant team in a multi-site Primary Academy where you can use your skills, knowledge and experience to make a real, positive and lasting impact on our pupils?
Start Date: 01/09/2022
We are pleased to announce that we are expanding our fantastic team of SEND LSAs. We have a number of roles available across the school working alongside class teachers to deliver high quality support for a range of children with additional needs.
Experience of some or all of the following is desirable:
- Working with autistic children
- Working with children with speech disorders
- Working with children with attachment difficulties
- Knowledge of phonics
- Working closely with outside agencies to deliver EHCP provisions
The School is a large, happy and vibrant 3-form entry primary school within a wonderfully diverse community. We are split over two sites.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- Social gatherings, a great opportunity to meet other candidates.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.