The students benefit from being educated by a dedicated team of professionals. An important part of your role will be to work alongside skilled staff and students working together in pleasant surroundings with excellent facilities.
- No Umbrella companies
- Free CPD
- Local Work
- Dedicated Consultant
For this role, you will have:-
- Personal Care
- Moving and Handling
- Experience working in specialist schools such as SEN schools, Pupil Referral Units or in Youth Work.
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience.
- Strong behaviour management and confident with challenging behaviour.
- Happy to work one to one and small group work.
- An enthusiastic and friendly, yet firm approach.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.